About Me

My photo
♥ No matter how, I am who I am ♥ It just me ♥

Pages

Blog Archive

Hey

Wednesday 24-11-2010

Hey, I think I have a long time didn't update my blog.
Today I update it. 
HUH ! Today is the second day of SPM. 
SEE ! I'm not in SPM mood but is still in honey moon
I know to SAD when I know that I can't get A's in any subject but I didn't do any attempt to save myself. How useless am I ? == 

Just now I have received a news. 
In facebook, my friend have shared a news.
Here is the link :
http://www.kwongwah.com.my/news/2010/11/24/8.html
I'm worrying that will they retest us ? T_T 
If yes sure we all will be crazy ! ISH ......


I did something lame just now. I took picture again ~ hahahaha ! 



haha ~ LAME leh ? LOL >,< This is what I always do =)
If you think that's okay or you like it, click in and like it >,<
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1561209345145&set=a.1467309477707.2061982.1082652933


I'm going to offline and revise my History. =) Good Bye ! >,^

No comments:

Post a Comment