About Me

My photo
♥ No matter how, I am who I am ♥ It just me ♥

Pages

Blog Archive

Christmas Eve

Saturday 04-12-2010

Why my tittle is Christmas Eve while it is still has 20 days more to go. 
HUH ... Yes, I faced a problems because of this stupid Christmas eve !
Actually my girl's friend and I have already planned to hang out with friends on Christmas day. 
But at the same time, my boy's friend has invited me to hang out on Christmas eve. 
I thought, okay. This plan maybe this two plans are success but it is still need my parents permission. So, I haven't promise anyone. 
I just told my friend : '' Maybe I will go but still not sure. " (If I'm not mistaken)
The other one I have told that : '' If I can't go then how ? " (I have already forgotten what is his reply and what I have said.)
Today my girl's friend said that we have already planned go to countdown on Christmas eve. 
What ? Hmm Hmm ... Maybe I really thought that is on Christmas that day. I suddenly thought of I have told my boy's friend that maybe I'm going ! I explained to my friend. She said : '' Ask him go along with us ! ''. Then I felt this may an GOOD idea. I can settle my problems. I may accompany the both. I have no worries anymore.
Until just now, I told my boy's friend about this incident. He started mad (Maybe). He feel that I'm flying his aeroplane. Hmm ... YA ! Maybe I'm "flying you aeroplane" ! But ... URGH ! I don't know what I'm going to say. 
Yes, he has invited me the first in Christmas eve. I should realize my promise ?
But my friend and I have planned the Christmas "party" the first. And maybe is my fault, I thought that we just going out on Christmas day but not Christmas eve. (Actually should be Christmas eve) 
We started our argument == 
------------------------------------ bla bla bla --------------------------------------

Then ... actually, is my fault ? What should I do ? ==
*actually I'm not so clear what I'm trying to say. I'm really headache because of this*

No comments:

Post a Comment