About Me

My photo
♥ No matter how, I am who I am ♥ It just me ♥

Pages

Blog Archive

The Day With My Classmate

Wednesday 15-12-2010

Went to school and returned our text books. 
After that, we went to SHOPPING at 1st Avenue. =)
*Had a surprise there, someone went there leh XP*
It was quite boring because we had nothing to do. =S Huh ... 

Except for a short period of happy at *erm erm erm ... forgot what is it call.* 叮叮店
We sang at there. HAHA XD 


My face was looked weird here because I put the phone too high to capture them. 
I failed to capture all of us. T_T Haix. 



Three of us. Another one was holding the "camera" and take photo. Haha she said she didn't want to be captured.



This was the photo at the end of "热情的沙漠" XD 

I planned to find a job there but ... HAHA I found nothing. == Zzz 
After 1st Avenue, we went to Prangin Mall to have our tomyam. =) Hihi
But I didn't eat because afterward 6p.m we gonna go to Town Steamboat Restaurant =D



So, only Ko ate tomyam XD

We enjoyed eating tat Town Steamboat Restaurant, WOU ~ Had happy hours there. XD




This was just the one and 1/4 tables
We had 2 tables. Haha We ate a lot. My goodness. I can't believe that ><
The 鱼翅 is quite delicious though it didn't has any 料 inside it. Hehe


After had our steamboat, we went to Yuen's house. LOL They gambled there. Le won a lot ! 
She was the winner there. 


Lalala finished my day with them happily. ^,^ 
*Hope you understood my English.*

No comments:

Post a Comment