About Me

My photo
♥ No matter how, I am who I am ♥ It just me ♥

Pages

Blog Archive

The First Day I Worked

26-12-2010

Hehe today is the first day I worked =)
But this is for one day only 
I be a waitress in wedding dinner at Tanjung Bunga Beach Hotel =) KAKA


Haha we changed the uniform. Nice ?



HAHA Here is the wedding dinner =) 
I was so disappointed to myself ! I did badly while serving customers ! ISH ! 
I have make the bowl fell on the table == Luckily I didn't make their clothes dirty ! ISH ! 
I really 食耶唔做耶,做耶打烂耶 ! How stupid and careless am I ! T_T
Finally, I have over my night safely =)
I have experienced a waitress life for few hours. I knew how tired are they. 

After the dinner, we had our supper there. It's was quite happy with them (my cousin's friends) all.
They are so funny and 鬼点子 is quite many. Be together with them will be very happy =)
Haha Finally we backed home !




YES ! I did it ! Am I success to be a waitress ? XD

No comments:

Post a Comment