About Me

My photo
♥ No matter how, I am who I am ♥ It just me ♥

Pages

Blog Archive

2011兔年文化庙会 (Part 1)

13-02-2011

Wuhoo ~ Yesterday I had fun with Simon, Kim, Yuan, Keat, Bear them all :) 
We went to 2011兔年文化庙会
Lalalalalalalalalala ~
This is the second times out with them during Chinese New Year
I don't want talk too much, just share some photos :) Hihi

------Photos------

I have no idea with this :/
HAHA This is the first item we saw once we arrived there :)
The big BIG door. Ignore the person. Muahahaha :P
The main stage there (looked so small in this photo :/)
All the surnames.
(I'm the number 5 ! Haha )
I have no idea with this :/
Cheah Si Sek Teng Tong
Lalala, (I don't know the name of the girl beside me :/), ME, Yuan, Simon
The photographer : Keat
Life
I have no idea with this again :/
HAHA My shoot :)
Met them once we got out from Cheah Si Sek Teng Tong.
I liked this part the most <3 许愿树
But I didn't make any wish there. :/ LOL
Those white papers which hanging there was their love wishes :)
Haha Look at what is he doing :D
Kissing the bride :D
Oh my goodness, how CUTE are they :D
Hehe I found this photo from other profile.
This 2 rabbits seemed kissing, right ? >.<
I liked the black-eyed one. Muackx ~
Ignore the uncle, HAHA I don't know who is him. XP
The main point in this photo is the DISHES. Looked YUMMY
These are Hokkien dishes.
I didn't know their food name. I saw nothing since it was being covered by the water vapor.
Maybe it is 板面 ? Haha
Is it 卤肉 ? I like it XD
I KNOW WHAT IS THIS ! It is 甜仔糕 :)
Erm, I have no idea with this too. :/
HAHA he went to 算命.





That's all for part 1. :)
(The photos is taken from Facebook :) )
To Be Continue ...

No comments:

Post a Comment