About Me

My photo
♥ No matter how, I am who I am ♥ It just me ♥

Pages

Blog Archive

Surprise

23-03-2011

Surprise

I got a big present today. That's my SPM result.
I never expect that I could get that such result in SPM.
I got 5A's ! Maybe for other this isn't a good result. BUT I really satisfied with it ! Honestly, I
 didn't study much during exam time. Mummy also said that. XD
I think, I'm really LUCKY enough XD

Mummy gave me a big kiss
Cousins promised me something too. Haha Keep promised yea. I already save yours message. Muahaha ~ Ble.
And ... Tortoise ! MOVIE & TOMYAM ha !

Today I really happy enough. Just like a dream ~~~ ♥






To someone,
Hey, how is your result ? Why you didn't pick up my phone ?
Are you upset ? I really worry about you.
Can you just reply my message or answer my call ? :/ Please ?
Anyway, I really hope that you got a GREAT result. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment