About Me

My photo
♥ No matter how, I am who I am ♥ It just me ♥

Pages

Blog Archive

Hey

19-04-2011

Hello everybody ! XD Nice to meet you guys again XD Do you miss me ? >_<
I have a long time didn't update my blog already since I busy with my work :S
School is going open soon, 9May 2011.
I'm awaiting with my new schooling life XD
Actually I wanna write something for someone special.

To someone,
Hey, how are you now ? It is everything okay ?
We got a long time didn't contact with each other already. I really miss you much !
Why you didn't reply me ? What happened to you ?
You didn't pick up my phone, didn't make any reply to me, even MSN ! Why ?
I really want to contact with you man ! I really hope that you will reply me, tell me that you're fine.
Is me did anything wrong, scare you before ? If I did, I really sorry about that. :S Forgive me.

Miss you.

2 comments:

  1. 姐,我也好想你哦...
    不过我最近蛮惨的...
    老是受到人家的批评而受伤...
    当场就不会,但在FB的group里开始有几个人在说我的坏话....
    还讲一大堆啊!!(我最终选着离开这个没有意义的group)
    我真的是受不了啊!! /.\
    不过现在不要紧了....
    我现在的心情开始有好转了....
    别担心.. =]

    ReplyDelete
  2. 怎么啦?会不会是问题出在自己的身上呢?
    也有可能是他们不了解你呢?
    哈?所以你已经不参与突破了吗?
    好转了就好咯。

    ReplyDelete