About Me

My photo
♥ No matter how, I am who I am ♥ It just me ♥

Pages

Blog Archive

Happy Mother's Day

08-05-2011

Today is the most special and important day to every mum. :)
HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY 


I didn't celebrate with mummy =-= Zzz. This is the first time I didn't celebrate it because I have forgotten about it T.T Sorry mummy. I will celebrate with you the next week ! We go to movie together yeah ! I promised !

Hmm, we went to both sides grandmother's house to celebrate the day ! :)
I'll share some photos :) 




She is my grandmum. Hihi When we were taking her photo, she doesn't know where to look because there's too many cameras over there XD [smile] 
She was so happy because her daughters, sons and grandchildren celebrated with her XD



lalala ~ The cake ! It bought from Secret Recipe ~ ! ^~^ DAMN DELICIOUS !




I promised that sure I'll bring my mummy go there to have the cakes there once I have chance X)

Hmm, actually still have some photos but they aren't in my phone. So ... I couldn't share it ! ^~^ Anyway,  
HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY again ~ ! 
I LOVE YOU MUMMY ! I WILL BE YOUR GOOD DAUGHTER ALWAYS !








No comments:

Post a Comment