About Me

My photo
♥ No matter how, I am who I am ♥ It just me ♥

Pages

Blog Archive

Famine 30Hours

08-07-2011

Muahaha I'm going to attend "30Hours Famine" briefing tonight as tomorrow 30Hours Famine will be started on 11a.m :) .  It will be our last briefing. Anyone have join 30Hours Famine ? 


Dalala ~ GAMBATEH our committees.
#Camp Leader, 
Don't be too nervous yea, you can do it :) . Everyone has their own first. You just try your best to make it, Okay ? Support you.

#Our CAMPERS, remember have your brunch before coming here.

Well, I feel excited yet scared since there's not much old birds or even none of them accompany me overnight there T.T WHY ? All are the new birds. I don't know them well. :( SAD. I feel want to overnight at my friend's hostel, may I :( ?AND ! I have no sleeping bag, How I overnight there T.T ? Sleep on the floor ?
WHATEVER, Just let everything comes naturally :) STAT CLAM XD !

HAVE A NICE DAY ! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment