About Me

My photo
♥ No matter how, I am who I am ♥ It just me ♥

Pages

Blog Archive

Another post for the day

03-08-2011

Well, Someone in my class (A), my friend list is getting hiao-er and hiao-er !
What's wrong with A ? She has any pet peeve ?
Hmm, At first, A had broken someone's (B) heart !
She said B is an AhGua. Well, It's not the main point.
A kept on hurting B heart by playing B's heart, feeling once A knew B liked her ! Hmph ! She's DAMN OVER. Well, this is actually what happened only between they two, isn't our business. But I did felt unworthy to B ! B take care much about her, but at the end, she got nothing but only HURTS. Is that worth ? She being fooled around by A.
At the end, A started has the feeling to B, started hiao B, miss anything done by B ! She just keep on jealous something nonsense -_-
Hmm, wondering what's her thinking !
Well, I just couldn't stand her personality sometimes. @_@ Hmm.

Amitobha.
正所谓:看人家不顺眼,是因为我们的修养不够好。
我应该好好反省了。

No comments:

Post a Comment