About Me

My photo
♥ No matter how, I am who I am ♥ It just me ♥

Pages

Blog Archive

MC and SANTA


M = Merry   C = Christmas 

Hey hey, it's Merry Christmas, world. How you over it ? 
Did you get ready a sock for the present from Santa ? :D 
Anyway, may you guys will have a nice day. Have a nice day :)

Someone in KL, 
Hey, how you ? You always lost contact with me ! Hmm :\ 
Anyway, Have a nice day and ENJOY your CHRISTMAS :)
and GOOD LUCK for final exam ;) . [ winks ]

And for SANTA,
SANTA, I wished that I could forget something bad that I really hated ! 
I want to forget the stupid me too. I want to have a new beginning. 
Just wish me LUCK. Thanks SANTA. ♥

and the LAST, for ME
Hmm, after tonight, it will be a new beginning for you. 
Please, don't be so fool anymore. You aren't a little girl anymore. Please, be MATURE ! 
and, don't be so LAZY anymore. Less talk, action more
Just ... GOOD LUCK to you. Put more effort yeah. I will always SUPPORT you. 


No comments:

Post a Comment