About Me

My photo
♥ No matter how, I am who I am ♥ It just me ♥

Pages

Blog Archive

Untitled

20-02-2011

Today went to Prangin with mummy.
We just shopped for only one and half an hours. :/

 When we arrived downstairs, mummy was trying to park her car.
We had a little accident while mummy was reversing her car. :/
Have 2 girls were fell down from the bike after had a little car crash. 
I was being startled by them. I thought they didn't notice our car was trying reverse.
Fortunately, they just had skin abrasion.
Phiew ~ If anything happened on them, oh my goodness... I dare not to imagine what will be happen on the next second since they seemed have gang here :/ 
When mummy was talking to them, one of the girls was looking at upstairs non-stop.
I didn't know what she looking at on that time. 
After a couple of minutes, another girl came. She just came and looked at the bike, asked for the condition of our car.
...... ...... ...... 
I was worry about the "safety" of the car ? Maybe. I scared they'll do something to our car.
Anyway, mummy said they can't do anything because that's not really our fault.
(HAHA She seemed not worry at all while telling me about this but she kept on asking me to look at the car for awhile once we arrived home.)

Hmm, now I'm still worrying. I'm worrying about car, my mummy and mine safety T.T 
They recognized us ! Huh... Sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment