About Me

My photo
♥ No matter how, I am who I am ♥ It just me ♥

Pages

Blog Archive

Yesterday + Today [Headache]

20-05-2011

Yesterday I went out for movie with Wil. 



Wow, that was my first try watched this kind of movie in cinema. :)
What a GREAT movie ! Wuhoo ~ Cool man. Looking at their driving skill O.O WOW !  
I slept for few times due to my sleepiness =-= ISH ! How could I fell asleep in this tense and exciting condition ? T.T So BAD ! HAIX ~ 

Anyway, Thank you for inviting me to the movie yea, Wil. LOL !


 -------------------------------------------

21-05-2011

The FIRST coursework and the FIRST assignment in my life ! 
Huh. What I can say to these first time is just : HAIX [sigh]
I really don't know what to do ! I don't know where to find the points that what I need. :/
I can't be like when I was form 3-5 ! :( In college, there's no more plagiarism anymore.
If I did, I would be barred from entering the examination hall. 
I was so regret why I never complete all the projects by my own self T3T 
Anyway, now I have to try everything by my own. ^~^ GAMBATEH, Peng.
 
AND what I have to do start from next week is : 
have to muster a lot of courage for my presentation at the front of the class ! T3T
[dislike][dislike][dislike][feeling scare + nervous]

No comments:

Post a Comment