About Me

My photo
♥ No matter how, I am who I am ♥ It just me ♥

Pages

Blog Archive

Movie :)

17-02-2011

Oh hou ~ Today I went for movie with auntie. :)

<What Women Want>
I like this movie much ! Oh my goodness.
AndyLau is so handsome !!! Full of masculinity !!! He still looks young thought he's already 50. 
Oh no ~~~ He's so man ! I love his smile ! 
The funniest scene in this movie is when he wears on fishnet tights and high heels, while applying lipstick and waxing his legs. >,< Aiyer ~ 


He did so because he wanted to know more about ladies. >,< Haha
Anyway, my mood has been spoilt by the HongKong's legs and SUPER SMELLY mouth of an uncle ! T.T So SAD. How could this happen ! T.T 
And ! from his stupid smelly mouth, I can bet that he's a SMOKER ! Hmph ! Piu ~

I LIKE ANDY LAU ! YOU'RE SO MAN ~~~ !!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment